Innovative solution for dental extraction
Exo Safe comprises a set of six periotomes and the Safe automated impactor which is directly connected to a micro motor. Adapted to anterior and posterior sectors, Exo Safe is designed for general practitioners and implantologists alike.
- The main advantage of Exo Safe is the preservation of the bone integrity. It thus assists the practitioner specialising in reconstructions and/or grafts, and facilitates the placement of a post-extraction implant.
- Exo Safe easily mobilises the tooth as the periotome makes it easy to locate the root support for the elevation, then extraction.
- This ergonomic instrument is held in one hand which makes it easier to handle in the mouth and improves intra-operative visibility.
- Continual impactions with regular intensity facilitate the gradual enlargement of the desmodontal space.
- They create less trauma than the traditional manual technique. Exo Safe improves the practitioner’s dexterity and leads to greater acceptance of the treatment by the patient.
EXO_FULL - Complete Extraction Set: Includes multi-purpose automatic impaction instrument and a set of 6 Periotome blades (tips) $2750
INKITOSTEOF - Complete Osteosafe Set: Includes multi-purpose automatic impaction instrument, 16 osteotome blades (tips), empty osteosafe cassette $3410
(Plus additional postage within Australia)
top of page
bottom of page